Monday, 28 October 2013

Not wandering around naked and other new rules

My Prince Charming got caught naked by my Son on the landing the other day.  He had come back from the loo and hadn't realised anyone was awake.

I laughed and asked, "You scarring my son?"

He replied, "Nahhh, he's fine.  He already saw me naked last week!"

So it seems the idea of other people being awake in the house does not deter my PC from wandering around naked.  I don't know if this is a good or bad thing...

... I guess we'll see when either my daughter or one of their friends finds him.  Perhaps they'll post his pic on FB...



I didn't grow up in a naked house.  In fact it wasn't a touchy-affectionate house either.  The idea of nakedness around the house still freaks me out a little; think Charlotte from Sex and the City putting out towels for her hubby.  But that doesn't mean it's a bad thing - what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment